- 30 (Registered)
People who visite Sicily, know how beautiful this island is and how unique and tasty is the Sicilian way of cooking. How to prepare the best authentic Sicilian recipes is a course designed for all those who want to prepare the tasty recipes that have made Sicily famous all over the world and it gives the opportunity to cook recipes such as such as arancini, caponata, parmigiana, cannoli siciliani, etc. in own home and anywhere in the world.
This volume consists of 24 recipes divided between appetizers (7), pasta(5), main courses(6) and desserts(6).
The recipes are meticulously explained by Monica Consoli, a professional chef who teaches cooking classes in his residence in a small village on the slopes of Etna in his residence in a small village on the slopes of Etna Volcano, near the city of Catania. During the preparation of the recipes, the chef uses historical notes making this course unique of its kind! It’s also avaiable the pdf version for each recipe where are illustrated the various steps to prepare each dish.
Attending this course you will:
- Savor sicilian ancient flavors
- Know the history of typical Sicilian dishes
- Learn to prepare the most popular recipes of the Sicilian culinary tradition
- Impress friends and relatives with unique and exquisite dishes
- Travel in Sicily with taste without moving from home
- Learn the name of the most sicilian popular recipes so you can eat them when you will visit Sicily
- Learn to use the most popular sicilian ingredients to season your recipes such as lemon juice, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and the famous sicilian cheese such as ricotta, provola, caciocavallo
- 5 hours on-demand video High Resolution & high quality audio
- 24 Recipes (7 Starters, 5 Pasta, 6 Main dishes, 6 Dessert)
- 24 Illustrated Recipes in pdf format (350 pages)
- Full lifetime Access
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Italian
- Forum support